The AM Lodge has an exciting vacancy of a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. As the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Responding to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, clients, service providers and customers.
- Maintenance Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience within a maintenance supervisor role
- Experience with managing people.
- Hospitality industry knowledge and understanding
- Lodge/Game experience
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
Good leadership skills
Written, Verbal and presentation skills
Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Be able to work under pressure
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com by the 14 November 2021.
(For any enquiries, please contact Hilaria Nkhwashu or Paisley Mthombeni on 011 205 0182)