The AM Lodge has an exciting vacancy of a Front House Manager. The position entails to supervise and co-ordinate the entire front of house team. To ensures that client receives a warm welcome and that service runs smoothly.
Duties and responsibilities
- Hire and train FOH staff
- Managing the Front of House team
- Ensuring the restaurant is profitable
- Ensuring the customer receives the warmest possible welcome
- Be professional and have excellent people skills, be exceptionally skilled at welcoming, serving and interacting with guests
- Set and maintain a shift schedule
- Possess leadership skills, know how to manage and work in a team, intervene and resolve problems.
- Oversee day-to-day operations in the FOH (Reception and Housekeeping)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by quickly fixing any issues
- Facilitate quick and efficient communication between front and back-of-house team.
- Be a good manager, know how to make the right decision.
- Be precise to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Be able to do monthly report and give feedback as per guests review
- Must have Grade 12
- First Aid level 1,2 &3
- Diploma in Hospitality Management would be to your advantage but not necessary.
- Minimum 2 -3 years Management experience in a 5-star lodge or Big 5 reserve within a similar lodge environment,
- Computer literate, Hospitality and Service training experience, housekeeping experience, Room Division or Front of House Experience.
- Excellent command English, spoken and written.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Team Player, but must be able to work independently where required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail
- Must be an Innovative and constructive thinker
- Must be pro-active and show initiative and punctuality
- Must have sound proven report writing skills
- Must have an ability to work under pressure
- Be able to resolve problems
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14 November 2021.
(For any enquiries, please contact Hilaria or Paisley Mthombeni on 011 205 0182)